Monday, October 13, 2014

#108

Ohhh, this blog is still around. Looking at my last post, it was around 8th December 2013. And hey, it's October 2014 now. The past 6 months or so have been surprisingly adventurous I would say? Well, as usual, let the picture do the talking..shall start with graduation.


A PHOTO WITH THE DIRECTOR OF SOH
I remember I was panicking because it dyed my hair & shaved the side of my hair.

YAY, GRADUATE LO!
After graduation, there was plans to look for a job before enlistment or even go for a short getaway to celebrate. None of that came to past. HAHA! BUT BUT, I wasn't exactly wasting my time. I was at least helping out with wedding preparations for my youth leaders who was engaged then.


A lot more was done prior to this photo. I was quite happy to be able to be in the process of the lovely day which was still months away then. I really like designing (#justsaying).

THE WEDDING TEAM(?)
THE USHER TEAM

There was Yanwei too, who was my right-hand man. 
BUT. 
I kind of forget to take photo with him on that day..
So below is the best photo I had with him with Clement.

CLEMENT. ME. YANWEI.
This wedding was a good heads up for myself, for my wedding that is. (HAHA!!)
Notice the back comb in my hairstyle? I was freaking out because it was so flat.
During the wedding, I was already in the midst of the internship of my life then.
A 1 month internship with BURNINGHEARTS- which really was life changing.



It's funny how 1 decision of obedience led to the many folds of blessings.
Cannot help but to thank God.


My first 10km medal. I could still remember having stayed awake the entire night because of BURN OVERNIGHT for internship. Having said that, I felt so much sense of accomplishment to have finished with quite a decent timing I would say? 1 hours 9 mins.


Church camp was definitely refreshing too.
I had the chance to room with 2 boys who reminded me of a very important lesson..
That aside, the key word during that time was kingdom friendship.
No man is a lone ranger.


Also managed to have a BBQ session which not many turn up.
BUT my heart was quite full to see the many of friends who came.
I forget why we had this BBQ session but I could remember one lesson.
Start BBQ fire early.

And poof, I am enlisting next month! I think army is making me confused because it disrupted some momentum. Like, there are better things I could have done or achieve or pursue. But on the other hand, I think army is a good training ground because it will build mental strength which I think is definitely needed in times of bareness. Then again, there is no need to think too much because army is a compulsory thing. Having said that, I was thinking how we humans are all the same, but we all achieve different things at different scales and level. Like...what makes the difference? Talent, passion, commitment, skills or that's just how God created us? The question kind of lead me into what I would like to be doing if I am not limited by talent, passion, commitment, skills or any boundaries possible. I got my answer, but I've decided that I will be a little dream of mine.

Anyway, I actually wantef to delete this blog.
But, I guess I will keep it.

One day, I wanna look back at these posts and laugh at myself for a bit.

I just ended a korean drama called The 1000th Man.
The song below was used for the drama.
The drama is not bad, although I thought it was too fast paced.


Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment