Monday, September 05, 2011

Memories.

It is holidays and I am enjoying it I guess.

I have been working and I am glad that my relationship with my colleagues got better, especially knowing that I am clumsy and all. And honestly, I admire all that is working there. Because it is really tiring! I only worked 3 times a week and...I am like complaining like nobody's listening. But I guess this is good, at least I know how hard is it to earn money.

Well, other than that, I have been watching anime- Flame Haze Shana in particular. I learnt a lot from there. Like what does it mean to love and fight for your love ones. Well watching this show, it reminded me of someone. Have I forget about your existence; or rather would I forget your existence? This someone was there and yet not there. By right this someone is very important to me but by left somehow, I feel that this person can no longer catch up with me because I have not seen this person for way too long. I don't even know if I can face this face when the times comes; guessed I am still just I young boy that do not want to make any mistakes huh? This anime consist of some fighting and romance, it wouldn't hurt to watch, I guess.

Other than that, I thought, maybe it is time for me to think about my future plans. My friends asked me if I am looking for a relationship, somehow I wanted by yet not. Guessed it is another obstacle to work on huh? 

But it wouldn't to have someone to watch over you, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment