Friday, September 23, 2011

THE PATH I TOOK.

It has been ages since I blogged.

Well, it is still holidays for me and I am working and practicing guitar like mad. Guess what? I am playing for the coming performance! Although it is not our own GEnRe concert but I am still looking forward to it. Since it is my first ever performance! Guess what? I was only suppose to play one song; La Cumparsita...but because I don't want to stone there like a NOOB, I decided to play Ai-Wa and Let It Be. Hope I dont screw up yeah?

Anyways, I also formed a small group with Irene, Kai Ling, Erick, Benedict, Ashly, Joy and Xin Ming! :) We will be practicing River Flows In You. Hope can play during reflections.

Haha, I also recently had a chalet with my SEM1 class; W24H! It was a fun and nothing else but fun chalet!


Joo Hwee and I.

Jereen! :))

LOL, CHAMPION NUGGETS! 

Eclair?

W24H GROUP PHOTOS!

BBQ PARTNER!

MELISSA!

MUZZY :)

JINJIN!

TAMMY!

JEREEN AGAIN?

MEDELINE (DA-JIE!)

5P CLIQUE!

HMM, I wonder who was drunk...

We leave our memories in our hearts; as one....
 Anyways, I am sure we all cherished the time we had together. It was as though we were friends for very long! Well, this feeling will stay for as long as I live. All the best for all of you! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment