Saturday, March 17, 2012

LAST TIME.

Last time when I was young, I used to be the leader of my neighbourhood. I still remember I had Timothy, Valerie, Felicia, Nigel, Santos, Belven, Esther, my maid, Esther's maid, Annicia and not forgetting my brother and sister. We always do stupid things together- play gameboy together, play badminton together, eat together, play in the rain together, swimming together and many many things together. Now that we have all grown up, we hardly talk now. I kind of missed those times when our days was so carefree without anything to worry about. I suddenly remember the first time we tried to organise birthday party for Annicia despite her working! It was a bit awkward because we managed to do so with the help of Aunty Julie (the mama-shop aunty). How much things have changed huh? The playground we use to play in is now being renovated into some fitness corner for the elderly. Nonetheless, although we do not really talk, but when we do come together, we really still have the 'feel' of those time, just like today! I went to watch movie with Annicia and Belven.

Yup! Our favorite hang out place! :)
ANNICIA!
THE BILL .__.
WE ALL HAD SNAPPLE!
CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?!
CURRY RICE.
THIS IS ACTUALLY MAYONNAISE -.-
TAKOYAKI!
ME. BELVEN.
EBI SHRIMPS.
WE ALSO WENT TO WATCH THIS MEANS WAR!
VERY NICE AND FUNNY MOVIE.
Finally, we headed to Belven's house and there was Junior!!

SPOT THE JUNIOR CONTEST!
HE IS DAMN CUTE!! :)))
Had a great time with them!
Friends always <3

No comments:

Post a Comment