Saturday, February 09, 2013

88th: CNY

Today is CHINESE YEAR NEW EVE!
Here is wishing everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year!
Anyways, I thought of doing a short post!

I finally finished one of the module which I hate the most, Entrepreneurship! It probably one of the most burden modules that I took because there is so many things to be done! At the end of the day, I don't think all that effort is worth it. Then again, I thought part of the reason why I hate this module was because I don't like my facilitator. Oh well, so glad it's finally over! Below are some pictures of the trade show booth my class did for this module.







Anyways, it's just two more lessons and 5 more UT before I say goodbye to my Year 2 in RP. Time really passes in an blink of an eye- looking back, there is many milestones I've accomplish in RP. And of course many friendships forged. Haha, guessed I will need to be mentally prepared for Year 3 and internship, definitely going to be an excited year ahead! Shall look forward and start things afresh!

And before I end this short post...
I found these pictures on my laptop...




HAHA!
Happy CNY!

Don't cry because everything is over. Smile because it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment