Sunday, February 03, 2013

87TH

Here I am again, blogging on the recent happenings of my life.

Firstly, I want to give thanks to God for the turnout on the event my classed plan for JIVE FIESTA- mainly Score-for-Fund and SuaySuayLove. Through planning this event from scratch, I really learnt lots of new things from managing people to executing event smoothly. And, I finally understood what it means when "anything under the Sun can happen" in an event- despite all the risk management and contingency plans, some grounds are still left uncovered. Ohh well, this is where experience is more important than knowledge? Nonetheless, my class earned $554.90 worth of funds for the RP Needy Students Fund, good job guys! It kind of sad to know that we only have 2 weeks left together as EOM class after so much we have been through from strangers till now.

OLIVIA RESTAURANT!
#Y2S2 #EOM
ARIEL! <3
SSL- WE DID IT! :)
OUR 66700 SALUTES! 
Secondly, I guess it will on relationship? A friend whom was really close to me finally got a boyfriend... Bearing that in mind, both of us decided to not be so close anymore because the boyfriend might envy. I felt hurt of course- a boyfriend whom knew her less than a year took over my 6 years worth of friendship. But, because I want the best for her, so I respected her decision and not be too close. My intention was so that I wouldn't get in the way of their relationship because I knew they have a few quarrels over me already. And this, slowly led to me avoiding her literally, to the extend she finally couldn't take it and broke down. Of course, her boyfriend confronted me head-on and want me to do something about it. As much as I want things to be the same it used to be, I cannot.

To be honest, I was angry and sad too. Just because I am emotionally stronger than her, it doesn't mean I don't feel a thing. I'm not even sure if this relationship could be mended- besides, she was the one who told me she was trying very hard to not talk to me. Am I not making her job easier? Sigh, she failed to understand what was going through my mind when she told me that.


I need some time to overcome myself.

Lastly, it will probably be on myself. I really need to buck up my time with God through praying and reading of the Bible as much as possible. If I really want anything to happen, it has to start with me. As crappy as I am feeling now with the situation that I'm facing, I'm assured I can rest in God.
"What a great privilege to know Him face to face.."
I shall be positive, and not do anything by my own strength and be still.


Moments of solitude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment