Monday, March 18, 2013

JOURNEY

It's always good to be able to slow down once in awhile and enjoy life a little. This is especially more applicable for me since it is holiday now!

Anyways, recently I attended CREATE Camp- it's a management camp where leaders of the different interest group come together and learn how to manage themselves and leaders. This was the second time I attended this camp and things that were being went through were pretty much the same. However, I still manage to learnt something new despite the same content. And of course, many tough questions and decisions came along the way. But I am so glad to have the chance to attend this camp- it was quite refreshing for myself at least.

MY INDIAN FRIEND!
SISTERS!
GEnRe MC!
I hope this batch of committee will soar greater heights and achieve their goals that they've set.

Of course, I also went for night cycling! I was so excited for it because it's been awhile since TDY had any activities. To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the turnout as many couldn't make it. However, I thank God the group wasn't so big because we REALLY cycled..

We journey from ECP to Changi Village for supper. Then from Changi village back to ECP. And from ECP to Gardens By The Bay and back to ECP to return the bike. Goshhh, this was by far the furthest I've went on a bike at night. It was also the first time that I was so desperate to return the bike back to the shop. My leg were aching and I could no longer feel my butt. BUT! There was still a sense of satisfaction after everything. So overall, GOOD JOB!

Anyways, really appreciate those who have come despite their schedule.
I don't know if I am going to cycle any time soon...
So till then! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment