Friday, March 01, 2013

#MILESTONE

Yes! Exams are finally over! Finally can let my hair down for awhile because it is holidays! I am going to be somewhat busy still I think? But I hope to be able to work part-time again- I figured out it would be quite boring to have nothing to look forward to or dread to when school's out. Well, at least I will be able to kill time and earn some money for myself to spent! Question is, where should I work? Hmmm, shall start looking for a job that doesn't require me to commit so much.

AND, I celebrated my end of exams by going to club- ZOUK! It's my first time clubbing and I have to say, it's more fun than I thought it would be. It's a place where one can really enjoy the music and let everything out and just party. Other than the "squeezing" part at the dance floor, everything is good!
Really enjoyed my time there!
Thanks to everyone below who parties with me! :)

ARIEL. TRACY. MARYANNE. JUSTIN. HUIPING. ELLEN.


It's always good to have friends that look out for you, wants to spend time with you and most importantly, cherish the friendship with you- it really makes a lot of difference! And I thank God for these bunch of lovely people- they help me to see life from a different perspective sometimes and motivate/nag at me.
In return, I do the same by nagging at them too!
HAHA, that's how we look take care of one another.
Sometimes, I also wished all my close friends know each other. I know it's some wishful thing but isn't it quite cool? Well, at least I think it is. HAHA!

Alright.
I AM ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS!
Started off with playing badminton with Diane, Clement and Rachael today!
Then went for fishball noodles for lunch.
After that, went to sign my scholarship with MBS plus a bit of tour!

I think I need to spend some time to quite in shape and prepare for NS. #justsaying
Anyways, I am looking forward to camps and spending quality time with some friends.
Till then.

Maybe people don't change.
Maybe we just didn't know who they really are from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment