Sunday, June 05, 2011

Not just any other week...


Yet another week just past…WHAT A TIRING WEEK I HAD!

On Monday, we had OB (organizational behaviour), I was quite fun because there is not need to do any presentation! Haha..and my class was already in the holiday mood because holidays is 2 days away!! YAY!! The next day was Cognitive thinking and Processing skills; It was the first time my class did gallery walking..first experience was not bad. Well at least all my group members participated!! It was fun doing gallery walk and stuffs I enjoyed myself. Then, the next day was Communications skills….I spent the whole day watching Britain’s got talent: Susan Boyle. I had to read her body language for the task of the last day of school!!! HAHA! Snap shots lots of funny photos of her.

Oh…I forget this important thing. My class had a colour code on the last day of school! It was black! And the turnout was good, everyone participated..oh…I am going to start reproaching myself again. I was taking class photo and guess what? Instead of uploading it, I deleted it..Wow? I also donno why I deleted it, but I am glad that my classmates really encouraged me by saying that we will have another chance to do so, little things like this I really appreciated it. But after thinking; we will be separated soon…in 9 more weeks..that, is not appealing to me. 

Anyways, since I am still on the topic, I shall go WOOHOO! I suddenly got into this fun and loving family with Alicia as my Mother and (Oh…I am fatherless in this family) and lots of cousins and aunties. I also donno why? But, I like the feeling when we all hang out together, it reminds me of secondary school days...when we all study, play, eat and go crazy together. Haha…
On Thursday; first day of holiday; I woke up at 9.01 -.- Guess what? Dear kid called me and ask me to go kite flying with him. But I was really too tired so I rejected him..LOL!! I feel so bad, I know they miss not having me around :D Now I feel so bhb. Then I went to Lowell’s house and slacked…I played XDO with him! Reminds me of the first time I played O2 JAM...!! At HanRong’s house! HAHA. Lowell is still as good as ever, I think I have never won him in any games yet -.- LOL! Then we went of dinner and bie fu…haha!!! The A4 size tissue still was in our conversation. Then we went to POOL!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I still enjoy being with them, guess some feelings remain unchanged?

It’s Friday!! Guess what? I am so self-disciplined! LOL? Even though it was holiday, I still went to school for OB lecture; how cool was that? Then suppose to go for GenRE but it was too last minute, so I SMS to excuse myself so I could attend encounter weekend.

Haha, talk about encounter weekends. I didn’t even really attend it, I was partial lor? Because I had to work…AIYA? Well, at least I went home feeling different…I cry during worship because I know where am I standing in terms of being with God and I felt him wanting me back.. I think it did change me or rather it renewed my feelings towards God. I have to admit that I really am too tired…even my friends also said I GILA alady. Because I go to school (which is like so far), then attend SLA/CCA, still go work and somemore go church. LOL? I superman liao lorr…? I also donno laa..then catch up with my buddy for a while, it made me feel better after talking to him..Hmmmm, ‘Learn to let go’ was said to me on that day too...I think it is easier said the done..well, I think I stood corrected that day?
Woohoo! Work was tiring but yet satisfying..not to mention the fact that I thought I am getting along with them more and more after each week. Haha!!!

YAY!! Finally, it is class gathering!!!! (I didn’t go church because I overslept?) Anyways, I meet Irene in cab…SORRY JIAMIN FOR MAKING YOU WAIT..YOU ARE THE BEST CHAIRMAN EVER!! Anyways, we lunched at 18CHEF at Kenny’s pants** (inside joke) with Jason Evan Alan Jason Kenny** TongSheng Irene JiaMin Angela Sheril Hureen Qian Yi. Then we split to watch movies. Those who watched INSIDIOUS with me were Lowell, Alan, Evan, Irene and QianYi…I was sitting beside Lowell and Alan, HAHAHAHAHA! Because INSIDIOUS is quite scary, I somewhat shouted into Alan’s ears. LOL. Sorry.. Then after the movie we meet YanLin XueWen Nicholas to go to Yusum’s house via MRT. WOOHOO!! Then we took lots of photos and ordered PIZZA!!! Had as great time bonding and laughing. 

Ohh, I also helped out in acting for Irene’s and Yanlin’s project..together with Nigel JiaMin Yanlin herself Alan…HAHA, I concluded that acting is tough...shall post the video and some photos soon..

Woah I wrote so long liao…shall stop here..Anyways, I am really tired this week but I manage tonpull it through; so thank God! I know my life ain't going to be easy but I am not going to let life make me feel uneasy :) Shall remain positive.

How I feel: Whenever I am with my friends* I always forget about those troubles that I have and I can laugh and smile and be who I wanna be..it is were the bond is so strong between each other that sometimes, even without telling you how I feel; they know. And the feeling, I also cannot express in words...maybe the closest would be the feeling of satisfaction? Nah, not really..HAHA! :)) 
(Memories of 4F'10-etched in my mind forever.........)

No comments:

Post a Comment