Sunday, July 17, 2011

Encouragements

Encouragements; sometimes are needed.

Wow! It has been so long since I updated…

Hmmm, a lot of things have happened so much so I thought I was going to lose it anytime!! Haha, maybe it’s over exaggerating? Anyways, this week has been a week for mw to reflect who I am; or rather who I should be. To be honest, I am not sure how other people view me. One of my friend viewed me as one who has high ego and ‘quite’ proud..Haha! Am I? I think at times, I am. Aiya…basically, I hope I did portray something different; unique.

Today in church, I sensed something different. It is the joy of worshipping and I really had a fun time flagging and dancing. And I really thank God for his faithfulness in my life, much have happened and guess what? He has sustained me. AMEN!!

School has been really tiring. Very dap power point, 6P (all ‘p’) LOL! Anyways, UT is over! Come to think of it, I would miss W24H a lot! Because we are going to change class soon…I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing; but I guess some things still would not change; the fact that we all would separate one day.

GenRE has been really fun! There is new scores for me to play; and I am in BASS -.- I don’t know how I actually ended there but anyways, I will overcome that EGTYPTIAN song!! Things ain’t that bad as it seems.

Haha, shall blog soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment