Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Untold feelings...

It's been awhile since I updated...Lots have happened.

My life is really just screwed up...thinking of the past till now, how many things have I lost? Be it those who should be in my life nurturing me or those things that I cherish or even people I love. I have lost many but gain few. What's better? Life is screwing me deeper..All I wished was to be a normal teen that can spent my youth without having to worry about what I shouldn't be facing right now; decisions and many many more. But sadly speaking, dreams normally don't last long, I woke up realising I am not one who have the luxury of many things.


Things get better and better each day. I went for practise for GenRE and I EMO.ed all the way because I couldn't play much. One of the worst remarks was 'Woah...5 bass-ist, but only hear one person playing'. What to do? People like me not so professional as you in music can? Consider myself stupid for even entertaining this remark. But guess what? I am not alone! Becuase the rest of the bass-ist also EMO.ed..

Anyways, I also dont know. I feel happy for other but deep down, I am still sad. Haha, my project ended really nicely and I guessed everyone in class enjoyed the games that were planned. Haiz, this kind of feeling it one of the worst...I believe there is going to be more to come..But...can I overcome it? I don't know.

Anyways, I also don't want others to EMO so I guess, I am all by myself huh? *used to it.


Dave and Jin Jin

Jereen and Medeline

The 5 person clique.

Together we stand united we fall! :))

Wen Fung

Jin Jin

Me :))

Jin Jin #that idiot.

Dave #that fat boy

Guo Cong and Me

Joo Hwee

Jereen

Melissa

Joo Hwee and Me

Me Medeline and Bianca

HAHA~ I won the water bomb.

W24H :))

Thinking of all the negative thoughts, there is still always reasons for me to smile. I will try my best to cherish it because I have lost too much to let let go of more people. Yes, my life may be screwed; but I will unscrew it.  Somehow, after blogging, there is this relieve. I feel better. I love you all W24H. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment