Sunday, July 03, 2011

It's how you see it..


It’s been long since I updated…

Hmmm let’s see. . .I went to church today!! The ‘lost’ feeling is gone, I feel redirected. There is also lots of hindrances that keeps me away from God. 

Dear Lord Jesus,
I know that I have gone out of track, thank you for bringing me back on track. I am sorry for my sins and I repent; giving my life back to you again. Set my heart on fire for you. Refine me; mould me; take me and use me as an instrument to reach out to those that are still lost. In Jesus name, AMEN!

We all get lost at certain times of our lives, but always remember that God is always there for you. Yes, challenges may sometimes seem too hard to overcome; but with God nothing is impossible!  One word that always encourages me is the word ‘testimony’. You can never  spell this word without T-E-S-T so don’t lose faith!

Woohoo, school wasn’t really bad this week but on the note that I was sick the whole week really sucked much. Even right now I am still coughing (don’t know whether the medicine got use a not). But anyways, I shall drink more water!!! I appreciated all those who actually SMSed me to show their concern, didn’t expect so many people to texted.

Well, this week’s class was rather quiet, maybe because DAVE wasn’t around?  But I don’t think that’s the point. I realized I get really worked up when people do not agree with me or try to argue back, is ‘this’ a good thing? Well, I shouted at Arthur for the fun of it, hope it didn’t traumatized anyone in class. Other than that I managed to get good daily grades. So I am a HappyBoy1994. But tomorrow got UT2- Sian. . .so much for youth day..

I shall go and study for UT now.. *Heaving a sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment