Monday, February 06, 2012

PERSPECTIVE.

I finally bothered to blog after doing the never-ending things that needs to be done. Sigh, but my to-do-list never seemed to have shorten a single bit...while I guess it is better than not having anything to do right? On the bright side, I am saving myself from thinking too much. So, I guess don't mind being tired. Anyways, nothing really much happened this week. I am still revolving around the same routines- School, Home and Work. This three is already a deadly combination to drain me. And I was too tired to go to church this week.

For school, I am so glad that there is no more H-modules! This semester's grades is so cui; cannot make it. Well, on that note, I only have three more lessons and then it is UT3. So during the 1 week break or so, I will be studying and giving myself time to sort things out a little; so NO MATTER WHAT, I AM NOT WORKING! But what really drained me was SOH sports day.

What happened was that there is SOH Sports Day on Saturday. Initially, I thought of skipping it. But after the programme-chair's email, I decided to just attend (even though I have to work in the morning). So I took the hassle to change my schedule. But the big twist was this, I agreed to be the photographer for this event! Even though people thank me and all, I know I wasn't much of a help. Frankly speaking, I did not do anything much. The photos I took wasn't nice either. But I really like doing what I did that day despited the fact that I had to reached Woodlands by 730 and the fact that I stay quite far plus the fact that I have IG the day before. I thought it was worth; got to know a little more amazing people.

On the other hand, I wondered if I should have be a spectator like Davinna, Fatin and Sherye- just sit there like a boss. Best part of the everything is that I stayed on with the committee members to literally hear them debrief. I should have went back, honestly. The only reason I stayed was because I got too carried away with the word 'affiliation'. If not for some friends there, I would have leave and save myself from thinking if I have joined the wrong IG. Tsk! Ok, the reason why I am so upset is because I know too much and yet I am not part of it. I mean, who wants to be left out? Ok, just put the blame me, for staying but I felt really left-out!! (Those images of my secondary times flashed across my mind again, tsk! Guess I still cannot forget huh?) I should stop deceiving myself telling people that it is alright, no problem and stuffs like that because it is obviously not alright. Alright, stop whining.  Next time, just don't be too helpful.

THIS IS THE MUFFINS GREG AND I BROUGHT THAT DAY.
HONESTLY SPEAKING, I THOUGHT IT WAS QUITE NICE.
MFM WITH DAVINNA. ISABELLE. GREG.
THANKS TO DAVINNA, WE GOT THIS FREE!
I THINK THIS IS THE PROSPERITY CHICKEN OR SOMETHING?
Did some talking with the girls and Greg. Then, I rushed back for IG...
But, the dinner was nice, no doubts.

So, it was our last HTM lesson. 
As much as I like the fact that it is the last lesson, I hate the farewell and all.
Can we not change class?!

TICKETS.
SOME CLOTH.

OLD POTS?!
FRAGRANCE THINGY.






THIS THING IS DAMN COOL!
GOING RETRO!
THE TV DAMN CUTE!


I DON THINK I CAN ACTUALLY USE THIS, CAN I?
SINGAPORE'S NATIONAL ANTHEM.
I WONDER IF WE PLAY THIS FOR GENRE... 
THE PLEDGE!
I LIKE THE LIGHTING.


DA-JIE. ME <3


GREG LIKE LKK~
SHERYE. MELODY. ME. VAHEENI.
THE BOYS!!! :)
We went to Popyes (donno how spell). And after that I went out with the boys on a movie date!!
Saw another side of Brandon. Joker max.

I SHARED THIS WITH DAVINNA~
JOURNEY 2. BAD MOVIE.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
The photos below is what I brought to support my JIVE OGL (Xiu Xian).

JELLY BEANS.
Below was what I received from MehMeh (Jaslyn)
She very sweet, baked cookies for me.
Hmmm, I do not really talk to her a lot but I am glad I knew her. 



Thanks! <3

HONGJIE. ME.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I went to movie with HongJie after that! He is so white and grow more handsome and taller liao. We got quieter a bit? Maybe because we are now in different poly.
But, we like exchanging information sia. 
RP...SP...hahahahahahahaha!
Looking forqard to go out with him again during break! :)

Today, I had meeting with GEnRe committee, I realized perspective matters a lot. It is like the logic of whether the cup is half full or half empty- both is actually the same thing. I shall give myself, GEnRe another chance; I have joined an IG that is worth my time. I want to make this statement true. 

With everything aside, I am going to study for UT3.
Need to help myself before I can help others right?
All the best!!! :))

THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment