Monday, January 30, 2012

A PART OR APART.

Guess what happen on the 27th of January? My PSM class went to the botanical garden!
It was really fun to hang out with them outdoors, with plants and flowers.
It really did seemed as though it was our last week together.
The same feeling of not wanting to change class...because we all know we might not meet up again...
Now I have to agree that 'Change is the only constant'...

ELFIN'S I-POD BUT IT'S ME?!
ME. DAVINNA.
MY INDIAN FRIEND VAHEENI!!!!!!!! :)
BANG BANG!
MICHELLE. ISABELLE.
ME.
I KNOW THIS PHOTO QUITE FAIL.
GREG. ME. YUELEI. HUIWEN.
ME. GREG. :)
MR HARIS. ME.
VAHEENI. HUIWEN. YUELEI.
Any idea what are they looking at?
Hmmmm...
PAINT YOUR FUTURE AT RP!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
ME. MICHELLE.
YUE LEI. ME.
ME. GREG.
YUE LEI. HUI WEN.
JUMP SHOT!
VAHEENI. AISAH. ME. MICHELLE. ISABELLA.
HEARTY GIRSL?!
YUE LEI. ISABELLE. HUIWEN. DAVINNA.
THE WHITES!
MICHELLE. FATIN. ME. VAHEENI.
THERESA. JULIET. YUELEI.
ELFIN. ME.
ME. JULIET.
THERESA. ME.
ME. THERESA.
ME. AISAH.
YUE LEI. ME.
HUIWEN. YUELEI. ME.
DA-VINNNA. HUIWEN.
DA-VINNNA. HUIWEN.
DA-VINNNA. HUIWEN. THERESA.
ME. YUE LEI. DAVINNA.
ME. DAVINNA.
VERNIQUE. DAVINNA. HUIWEN. YUELEI. THERESA. ISABELLA. ELFIN
FREDA. ME.
HAHAHAHAHA~
THANKS TO FREDA'S SPECS, I TOOK A PHOTO BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL!
SLEEP FACE...
SQRT(MY PMS CLASS
MOVIE!!
I really thank them for this 14 weeks. I know I am not a easy person to work with; especially knowing myself. Demanding. Annoying. Ego? Weird. Funny? Whatever you can think of, I think they tolerated? I don't really know how they truly feel about me; if there is really any things that I should not know, I would rather those words remain unspoken because at least I will remember this class for a good cause? I hope when next time, we look back and see all these photos, it would be one that is of meaning. And hopefully, because of this 'feeling' we would make time for each other to meet up?

Yeah...I might not be good at 'displaying' my feelings, but honestly being sentimental has always been a part of me. To feel this way is, is beyond my control, but to not feel this way...I think all I can do is to try to meet up once in awhile? My meh-meh friend told me that I should 'make friends vigorously'. I hope I managed to do so this semester. Somewhere inside is still scare...of what that has happen in secondary school.

TDY! :)
Moving on, my life is going to change tremendously? I am now a so-called cell group leader together with Debbie and with Ben as our adviser? Honestly speaking, at where I stand right now, I cannot do it. After meeting today, I realized what it truly means when the Bible says you cannot serve two master. How am I going to juggle with church and work? I mean both are important to me; but how am I going to prioritize them? To add on, my spiritual condition is not at all at anywhere that gives me confidence to lead. What's more? I am not close to Ben at all. There is just no common topic for us- we are just too different I think? Maybe I should talk to Pastor about this during my 1 week break? Ok, I really don't know..I guess I am also feeling inferior; scare? Because I was and still am a community kid after all, right?

Talk about reaching out to friends. I have been trying but I always see no results. I even ever ask this friend of mine if God really did existed and is really right there during the end-of-time; given a choice would you believe? Even with this 'what-if' question she already said no. As much as I want to save them, I am powerless to do so. I do not blame them but I will live with guilt knowing IF I have gone the extra mile, they might be in heaven. Having said this, I regretted that I wasn't a believer at that point of time to bring her to the saving knowledge of Christ. Nonetheless, I will do what I can.



With everything on my mind now, I feel pretty mess-uped. Not knowing what lies ahead of me. Uncertainties are always the root of all problems; at least for me it is. I still remember teaching those children in my small group during MKC that ‘prayer + faith = outcome’. I hope I will be able to put it into practice.

Till my break, my focus would be to revise as much work as I can; so that I can achieve my goals of maintaining my GPA. Also, work-out a little more- no pain no gain right? (Received the deferment letter from NS!) The rest? It can wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment