Thursday, June 28, 2012

A NEW SEASON.


This year’s church camp was slightly different- somehow, it feels less ‘educational’ I would say? Nonetheless, I thought it was really refreshing and I managed to take a break from the busyness of being a student. This is also the first time I ever been to Thistle Resort, Port Dickson at Malaysia- it is really a beautiful place.

THE BED
THE TOILET
PLEASE MAKE-UP MY ROOM?
THE TV CHANNELS.
Anyways, the camp sure had lots of touching moments. We celebrated ZLSCC’s birthday, Father’s Day and Ruth/Yan Wei’s birthday. Honestly, I have no memory of how 18 October is to me when I was young. Right now, it might still just be any other day for me? I also felt really down when they celebrated Father’s Day- I also don’t know why. Nonetheless, despite the many thoughts going through my head, it feels so heart-warming to see all the families together as one.

ZLSCC CHURCH CAMP 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZLSCC! :)
This camp also allowed me to reflect on my life up till now- setting new objectives. Of course, I also got the chance to do QT with my own cell group members. It sure did brought my relationship with my cell group members to a whole new level. Also not forgetting me rooming with Marcus and Eleazar together with all the heart to heart talk.

JUMP SHOT! :)
THE HOODIE GANG! LOL.
With all the fire re-ignited, how far will ThirDaYouth go? How will God lead us? Looks like there is many chapters that has yet to unfold. I am excited about what is going to happen- looking forward to see greater things happen in the presence of God. 

ThirDaYouths.

ZLCSS FAMILY.










No comments:

Post a Comment