Sunday, July 22, 2012

BLACK & WHITE

Finally found the time to update this blog a little. As usual, I am always busy writing the story of my life, trying to beautify it with memories and thinking of what I be doing next. Of course in the process, I realized, in anything that we do, there is bound to be challenges faced. Some give up, others hang on and the rest just live with it and not care. But life still goes on, right?


This really encouraged me a lot during my really down times. Come to think of it, I am able to stand where I am now because of the many "black keys" that created music. Of course, I learnt how to enjoy times when I go through the little "white keys" of my life and cherish those moments more! Because I know, it will not last.


I was finally able to try this again! Ain't the name & logo of this beancurd unique? It always spurs up some thoughts when I see old couples still being so romantic to each other. Just saying.

Anyways, for the main thing of this blog post- my polymates! Not long ago, we celebrated my old friend's birthday! His name is Terence. He was my primary school friend- I still remember us joining Track and Field together; going to his house to do homework together. Anyways, because we were in different secondary schools, we lost contact? But, surprisingly, he is in my class this semester! And coincidentally, he birthday was last week. Of course, as a class, we didn't miss the chance to "make his day".

Although, as a class we only knew one another for awhile, I must really say this birthday thing was quite fun. Of course, I must really thank Chia Meng- for passing me the birthday card to get SOH people to write on it. It is through that, that I wanted to do something big. Well, not forgetting Tracy who spent lots of effort making the video just for that moment worth 2 minutes. Of course, last but not least, all my classmates! They were the ones who brought it all together for him. 

HAPPY 18 TERENCE! :)
CAKE FROM P.OSH.
(THANKS TO CHERINE)
TERENCE & CHIA MENG
TERENCE & ME
ADELYN & TERENCE
(THANKS FOR THE DSLR ADELYN)
TERENCE & TRACY
MY CLASSMATES! <3
This Terence almost cry when we executed the plan- feel touched right? Anyways, I am really glad to "know" him again. It is really a joy to have him around.

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY BROTHER! :)

To celebrate his big day, we when to buffet town and eat. 
I believe we all had the feeling that we cannot explain; perhaps a bond?
Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment