Monday, August 06, 2012

WHERE I STAND.

Are we always in control of how things happen? Sadly, in reality I don't this is the case. We all depend on each other to live don't we? For example- I depend on the train to come to school; so if it breaks down, I am late. Am I in control? Not at all also what?! Often a times, although we are not in control, so does that mean we give up? Anyways I was reflecting on my days volunteering in MKFC- I really learnt a lot there. Seeing how others are struggling so much, I ought to thank God for what I have now. It may not be the best, but at least I am a lot more fortunate then they are. There is a lot of different ways to view things- more importantly, I think we always have to pick ourselves up when we fall down. In the process, we learnt and correct the mistake. "Everyone is stronger than they think they are, believe than you believed and definitely smarter than you think you are"- so I shall try my best to be positive!

Anyways, recently, I was "promoted" to the President of GEnRe. I wouldn't call it as a promotion- simply because there was a need for me to "be pushed up". Hidayat, my former president left the club because he needed to focus on his studies. I don't fault him much because I believed he must have thought through this before telling us. With that aside, I wonder how did others feel about this. I wanted to ask but, I am not sure how to bring it up. Then again, I know my position too- sometimes, things are better left unknown. Probably, knowing it would burden me even further...

Anyways, here are some pictures for Sharon's 24th birthday!

POLARIODs!!
IRENE. ME. WENDY.
SHU HENG. ME.
ME & IRENE <3 (DRUNK)
ME. IRENE. WENDY. XING MING. JAMES.

I only drank probably 2 cups worth of Vodka- and I think I dizzy already. Good thing I knew my limits- still, I gentleman, help Irene drink a lot. Thank God got mixer- if not I think I will be very drunk. I hope Sharon did enjoy herself that day. I really hope to be able to manage this IG well- to be able to be a good acting President is no lip-talking. Hopefully, I get all the support I can get.

Anyways, another semester is going to end soon. I need all the "A" grade I can get- my UT1 and UT2 didn't came out as well as expected. Slightly stress because I am not sure if I am giving my 101%- and my GPA needs to maintain if I really want to go to local university. Sigh, really hope my GPA wouldn't drop too bad man, since my programme-chair said it is suppose to get better. On the bright note, I am so looking forward to holidays! Let's work hard together everyone! No matter where you stand now- "If plan A fails, do not worry! Because there is 25 more alphabets! Don't give up!" :)

GEEKY~
I miss my old hair-style. Feel so less confident with the current short hair.
Probably because it's too short?
Hope it grows faster.
Till then~

"If life give you reason to cry, show life that a thousand reasons to smile" :)



No comments:

Post a Comment