Tuesday, July 09, 2013

#95 JUNE


June is finally over! This month is seriously packed with activities man! But I am really glad I pulled through because there is this sense of satisfaction which I cannot put across with words. So I am just going to breeze through what I did in the month of June!

2 June- Very Special Arts
USHERS AND ALO CREWS!

3 June - Rachel's Birthday
THE ONE AND ONLY CAKE!
SURPRISE! 

5 June- MKFC @ West Coast Park

7 June- Student’s Investiture 2013

9 Jun- Annicia’s Buffet Treat

12 June- GEnRe Sentosa Bonding
MY TEAM: DON'T KNOW.
EVERYONE! 
13 June- Dreamspiration with Service Learning IG

14 June- Adventure Cove IGNITE! 2013 Bonding

15 June- Bible Study Class

19 to 20 June- MCEM, BL, TTM UT1 Paper

18 to 20 June- Youth Encounter @ Paris Ris (BUT I DIDN'T GO FOR ALL THE DAYS)

22 June- Fruit Festival @ Emmanuel Church

22 to 23 June- Clash of the Bands
TALENTED THAI SINGER!!
CREW TEAM!
29 June- Vine Reconnection

And of course not forgetting my guitar practice which falls on every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We are practicing really hard for our annual concert!!




 This month really did make me realized the importance of time management, prioritizing and “learning to say no”. Time management is really crucial because I needed to balance between the events, my resting time, social time, study time and my own time- which sadly speaking; I am not good at it. And learning how to say “NO” is also key- reason being I cannot be at two places at one time right? I cannot imagine my life as an intern in MBS- the thought of having the probability of not being able to be in church on Sunday is quite sucky cause I don’t get to see my TDYs..Sighhhh.

GEnRe Annual PERFORMANCE!

God is good, all the time!
Busy July ahead~
Till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment