Sunday, July 21, 2013

#99

I currently have many thoughts in my mind now especially after today's youth leader's meeting. It was quite emotionally intense and everything that is happening started to be so real when we are bold, transparent and open enough to talk about it. I have come to a point where I really do not have answers. As much as I want to see things happen, I know the change must come from God. 

I still have the vision of TDY being an active youthzone with all of us passionately serving God as one big family- feeling belonged and always encouraging one another. I really miss those times when we come together during Saturday for youth service and having fun playing dodge ball and all the games we could think of. I hope I didn't scare my CG members when I said I would consider leaving the church if this continues because there is no point in me being here. However, during the meeting, after seeing how Becky is also so affected by everything, I realized I am not the only one struggling.

I also agree with Clement that I'm also sub-consciously more "together" with people in other churches. Come to think about it, when I saw how other youths from other churches so happening, I cannot help to think why not my church? Well, I am really trying...and I will pray that we will all try, to try and make it happen through prayers and deeper commitment with one another...because the last thing I want to see is this family slowly drifting apart and everyone leaves one by one.


"Relationships are important. 
Relationship needs time and cultivation.
When relationship are healthy, the enemy has little chance to divide or discredit.
Big bloopers will soon be forgiven little hiccups will soon be forgiven.
We will enjoy deeper commitments to one another.
To stand through thick and thin, success or failure, for better and for worse."
(Quote from Pastor Khong, FCBC)

#praying #fasting #leggo

No comments:

Post a Comment