Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Once upon a time..

Everyone has their own 'once upon a time'. As for me I also have it too...

Some of my once upon a time...

  1. Girlfriend
  2. Secondary School Best friends
  3. Clique
Well for me, although I have many once upon a time, I don't seems to have a happy ever after. Talk about my girlfriend? I guess she would probably think that I am a jerk. Talk about my best friends, I think I have stop talking to them for too long..Now how about my clique? I think they have forgotten me?

Yes, I do agree that not everything needs happy ending but guess what? Since you all have move on, I will also move on. I should really start things afresh. To be honest, I always thought I could mend things back to once upon a time, but the more I try,the harder it gets. Either way, it all might just be one sided; besides which kind of relationship last? A relationship build on trust, love and friendship. If I have once upon a time got them, I will achieve them again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment