Thursday, October 20, 2011

The thing about 17.

I am officially 17!

You know, I reflected on lots of things; things I have gain, things I have loss, things I want to achieve and it is just a never ending list..Well I thought I would it alone..but I really appreciate W24H and GenRe for the cakes and presents and cards. Although this is not the best birthday, but I really do feel the effort..THANKIES!!

I also received a SMS from Mum..emotional me teared instantly. What to do? I am a human who needs love too..haha? I hope she is doing fine too..I hope I will be able to see her again soon..I hope..

HAHA, moving on to what I intended for this post....

I don't think it is just a game.

Everyday, we are earning something, be it knowingly or unknowingly and surprisingly, I guess I don't really understand the meaning of love? To be honest, I want to have someone I can share my joy and sadness..I have learn to cherish someone; but I also wished to be cherished by someone too..you know it sucks to see couples together so loving. That feeling is just weird..I guess it is envy?

Hmmm...I actually thought...what is holding me back from loving? Haha, a bit lame but I think I have no courage, I scare I 'kill' her..basically things that are bad. My prior experience of love is already bad to being with...guess this is also a disadvantage? Or maybe it is just not my time yet?

Everything that is done, is done. I cannot revert back time and time cannot wait for me. I will wait. You know, girls keep complaining about guys being this and that, but at the same time, I think girls are guilty of it too. HAHA, till then, I will be good to all the girls! :) Gentleman94 have turned 17 (LVL up).

No comments:

Post a Comment