Friday, November 04, 2011

Not just something.

Wow! I have been complaining about going for practice untill late mid-nights and having to travel back home late, this and that. But after the performance, like finally, I can rest! :)

I really appreciated those who came even though it was UT the next day.

Guo Cong ~ Michelle ~ Jereen ~ Vahaani ~ Vahaani's friend.
Pastor ~ B&B ~ Diane ~Jim

Thanks a lot for coming! :))

Ohh well. Honestly speaking, I do believe these little major events is not just a memory or a once upon a time thing. When I grow older, I will eventually think of these little major events and reflect, isn't that what life is about? Going out there a experience things not with the eyes, but with the heart.

As always, I let the pictures do the talking...

GenRE! :)

Erick ~ XingMing ~ Kian Fong ~ Hidayat!

Kian Fong & ME

James & ME

Erick & ME

Xing Ming & ME

Cheryl ~ Thresa ~ Jessica ~ ME ~ XingMing ~ Trudy ~ Jeanine

ME ~ Lowell ~ Evan ~ Yukai ~ TongSheng

IRENE AND THE REST!! :)

Jennifer & ME

HuiYi & ME

FrogSENIOR ~ ME ~ Brandon

Lynette & ME~~ :)))

THE FAMILY BADGE.
I am sure, this is just the beginning. I am not sure whether I will quit or not, but I will definitely remember this moment of fame (GenRE 2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment