Friday, December 16, 2011

HOLIDAYS!

It is finally holidays; after 10 continuous week of study, I can finally 'rest'! Nonetheless, I am still very busy. I am going to work my festive season off at KRR; go for youth camp; go for GenRE practise and the GenRE BBQ; and the roller blading event for my current class. Maybe, I might consider doing some revision for some of the modules?
 Talking about modules; this is my UT1 grades!

FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING- A
PROJECT MANAGEMENT- B
MARKETING- A
BUSINESS STATS- A
HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT- C
Thank God for this grades! Anyways, I was rather disappointed in getting a 'C' for HTM. Is it just me or is the facilitator not teaching good enough? I wonder. Anyways, hopefully I would be able to maintain these grades for UT2 and UT3. Shall work hard!

And so, this is how I celebrated my last day of school!

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE- GHOST PROTOCOL
AT THE CATHAY (CWP)
I didn't regret watching this movie. I do recommend you all to watch because it is really worth-while. Guess who I went to watch this movie with?

ME. YUE LEI. HUI WEN. GREG. DAVINNA.
I like this picture; I also don't know why. Initially, there is only me, Huiwen and Davinna watching the movie, unexpectedly, Greg and YueLei joined us (Y). The movie experience was weird; Davinna was sitting beside me and was exclaiming all the way. Maybe the sound effect scare her or something? But one thing is for sure, she got the contiguous laughter. Greg was also sitting next to me; he really got the boy-boy look! He was sucking his thumb while watching the show. Quite cute? But he very quiet; as usual. So, just imagine me in the middle- one side is 'hot', the other side is 'cold'.

And then we headed home after the movie.

I shall enjoy my 2-weeks break! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment