Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Digging things out.

Finally it is holidays. I got to do what I’ve always wanted to; sleep longer. Nonetheless, knowing myself, I did balance my time out.


I did my quiet time this morning. Honestly, if you asked me if I do my quiet time nowadays? I would sincerely answer no. But, I am still glad I managed to do it! I read on Philippians 4:6-7. Anyway, I felt more assured that God is watching over me, my life and everything; despite whatever that has happen or is going to happen, I shouldn’t lose faith, although I very much cannot decipher why must I go through this pain and everything. It says not to be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ. I felt encouraged.

Guess what? I also spring clean-ed my room and tidy up most of the things. Feel so proud of myself; because it was really messy (thanks to my sister). In the midst of clearing unless things, I found many interesting stuffs; I really brings back memories.

BMSS EXERCISE BOOK.
 This book is where I will do all my Mathematics practice questions. I remember I never fail to not fail this subject since primary school. But ironically, I loved this subject. Weird? How I missed those days doing Maths practice questions. Looks like we all have those moments right?

MY CHAIRMAN BADGE!
This really caught me by surprise. I thought I lost it. There is lots of memories behind this badge; good and bad. But now, it doesn't really matter now because what is done is done. I do regret. Really. I miss those moments my ex-clique laugh together; make funny jokes and all. Time have changed huh? For some reasons, it didn't work out. I have never really told anyone about it; but I am jealous sometimes to see their outing photos nowadays; but without me. Oh well.

FLOORBALL!
The red one is mine; the orange is my little sister's. This is also one of my regrets. If I know things turned out this bad; I would have attended training instead of spending time with my ex-clique. My sister told me that my coach told her that I was once a star player; I didn't believe it but it really felt good because at least I know Coach Sara still remembers me. I wonder how many things would change if time turns backs. Would I be in GenRE? Maybe; maybe not.

NO WARNING~

SEE? I AM NOT WORTHLESS.

DON BOTHER INSULTING.
 This three badge was on my secondary school pencil case. It is quite unique isn't it? Especially the second one; always remember that no one is useless. Not matter how bad because you can be served as a bad example. How motivating right?

E FOR EDWARD!
 Guess what is this?! This is a key-chain. So what's so special about it? I MADE IT MYSELF~ It brings back lots of memories again. Those times in the D&T room; with Lowell, YiHui and all. Times we did our journal overnight at  CafeInAction. Not forgetting Miss Leong! Thanks to her, I got B for my 'O' level D&T. I don't mind doing it all over again.

HEARTS.
These hearts are made up of straws. I still remember during Sec1, our class was involve in the HappyToilet Project. My class folded lots of hearts to decorate the mirrors. I still remember doing a graffiti on the wall; funny how MrChong reacted to the graffiti- in state of panic because he thinks its vandalism.

ESTHER.
Who is Esther? She is my childhood friend; her mother knows my mother so that's how we knew each other? She is a very nice girl; always putting other first before herself. She gave me this for birthday present. She did this herself! So impressive right? Hopefully her dream to become a vet can come true. All the best~

Christmas Present
 If I am not wrong, this is a Christmas gift by Becky last time? Anyways, I thought this was one of the most creative present I receive. Very nice.

SMILE
 This doll is from DAISO~ I have no idea why I buy it but I guess it's because I want to remind myself to always by true to myself? A friend always use this sentence on me: 'Stop lying to yourself.'

MY GUITAR~
Since I am in GenRE; might as well do everything to best? At least I will leave behind something, not of regrets. I want to amend lots of things but I cannot. So I can only make sure I do not make anymore mistakes.

WANG~(ONG)

XOXO.
These shirts are from Wendy! Thanks a lot~


OPPS...

OPPPS...
In the process of cleaning, I got bored. So I took a few pictures but only put this one up. The second picture was taken when I was bored in the TRCC storeroom; so I used Irene's IPhone to snap at shot. Like I said, I like photos; because there is always secrets behind it; just like magic; it holds time for that instance.

The holidays is just beginning, I still want to do lots of stuffs. At least I know one of my TO-DO-LIST is done. My room is neat now~ Thank God!

太多话哽在我胸怀, 如果时间倒转, 坦白.

No comments:

Post a Comment