Sunday, October 21, 2012

201012.

I decided not to work on one of the Saturday in October since I have event on. 
It really is good to be able to spent time doing things you like to do and hanging out with people whom enjoy your company over a meal and catch up. I kind of miss how I used to have my Saturdays free and going to church and play with TDY before youth service compared to the rush hours at work.
Those were really the days of my life.

Of course, since I wasn't working, I did planned some activities to keep me going!
I went out with Esther and Annicia to catch a movie, Sinister at Vivo.
And as usual Esther is forever late.

Anyways, we also headed for lunch before that at some Japanese outlet.
And I try this pan-cake kind of thing.
Actually, it wasn't that bad.

As for the movie Sinister, it was a turn-off.
The story line progressed too slowly and its more towards solving the mystery kind of show.
But I really applaud Annicia for watching horror show with Esther and I, since she don't usually watch it.
Well, good thing Belven and Zhi Cao didn't come along.
Anyways, thanks for the company!
Looking forward to our next hang out together again, after Esther's O levels I guess.



After that, I headed to White Dog Cafe to find the BKK gang.
I had Carbonara because I don't like tomato based food.
Then I order Ice-lemon tea together with this durian pastry.
Overall, it wasn't that bad an experience.

Then I went to pick Tracy up from Harborfront bus interchange.
But in the end, I ended up meeting her at Circle Line MRT.
And Ariel went top pick up HL- to replace Kieren who cannot make it.
And finally we headed to USS for the Halloween event!




It my first time going for this event. My first impression was that THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE! Everyone is queuing up to enter Sentosa. Of course the queuing didn't just end there. The queue for the haunted house and rides was also crazily long! And in the end, we separated. Terence and Tracy was together roaming to other places. Well I was with Ariel, HL and also Maryanne, CM queuing for the Transformer Ride. But the ride wasn't that bad, other than it being too short. Then we went to the haunted house and queue another 1 hours for a 5 minutes of thrill. Not bad.

Of course, time pass really fast when I am having fun, another Saturday just ended like that. Soon after 12 midnight, most of the rides were closed, so we met at the entrance of the Transformer ride area. I was so down to the point even the scare-actors who tried to scare me was ignored by me, too bad. And Esther told me because I watched the horror movie with her- warm-up for Halloween. Since I wasn't in good mood, on top of that, the gang looked all quite happy and so I left faster because I didn't want to affect them. I know I made some of them were worried, on the other hand, some probably didn't want to care. 

Then again, maybe I was lonely since I was the "odd-one out" due to circumstances. Besides, what are the odds of me enjoying this event with the rain and all..? While walking back home, I did some reflecting. I kind of not understood why I felt like that- shouldn't I be happy after everything? Why am I in a bad mood? Throughout the journey walking back, I was drowned with thoughts. I concluded that I need to stop being so childish and control my emotions a little more. 

 I have created this invisible wall between myself and them. After removing this "wall", things might not be the same anymore. It just like the story of the boy who nailed nails into the wall, even after removing the nails, there will be scars. In this case, the scar would probably be myself not talking to them anymore. Looks like I have landed myself in another ugly position. If I know things will turn out this way, will I still walk the same path I took before? I am not quite sure as of now. Maybe I am just thinking too much, simple things like this with a bit of thoughts here and there complicated everything. Sigh...however dear October, thanks for all the disappointments I have been through in this month. Don't you think you are being a little too unfair to me?

The saddest kind of sad, is the sad that tries not to be sad. You know when Sad tries to bite its lip and not cry and go, “No, I’m happy for you”? That’s when it’s really sad. - John Mayer

Why must things turn out like that?




No comments:

Post a Comment