Sunday, October 14, 2012

A SURPRISE INDEED.

As usual, we meet up again before the semester starts again. This time we when for a Dim Sum buffet at YUM CHA! Good thing is that its freaking near my house- Chinatown only. So next time, I can bring my friends there to chill and eat good food. And I saw one of the singer "Chen Wei Lian"! So happy to be able to see him face to face, if only I took a photo with him. Anyways, I had a good time catching up with them.

I also want to thank them for a surprise birthday cake for me! Its really quite unexpected because its still quite awhile before my birthday. I really appreciate all of your efforts especially the fact that someone took note that I like cheese cake, damn touched, and of course the presents~! It fits me perfectly  thanks guys. 



DEVELOPED A SPECIAL LOVE TOWARDS THIS~!
After we were all deciding what to do next. And it kind of made the situation slightly sour because we couldn't decide on where to go- especially what movie to watch. And Tessa reminded me to not be selfish and take a step back. Kind of was reflecting on what she said- was I really too selfish? Anyways, we then headed to K BOX IN THE END TO SING OUT HEARTS OUT~!



We were inside this place singing till 10 plus.
Of course, none of us were in the mood for school the next day though.
Anyways, thanks for the company~! <3

I hope this bond we share will continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment