Sunday, October 14, 2012

GEnRe BBQ~!

I think this post is quite belated. But nonetheless, I'll blog it because its part of my life.

You know, I have always dragged myself to IG because I could have been somewhere else doing something more meaningful- like going home to rest or even hang out with friends. There is this saying that goes "the grass is always greener on the other side". And yes, I am always stuck in this situation. It just hit me suddenly that probably I didn't make the best of what I have? That's why I feel that its not fulfilling enough. Come to think again, I have really learnt lots of things from this IG- from reading simple notes to finger playing the guitar and to even overcoming stage fright. And I kind of really thank the people that I have met- despite disagreements and all, GEnRe did go through lots of ups and downs. And at the end of the day, I think it all ties down to one thing- bond. We are all bonded by one common thing which is classical guitar. I really hope the next batch of committees will do a far better job then my batch.

Anyways I decided to organise this BQQ to chill everyone down before our performance- of course other than chilling, I hope they get to know one another better too.  And yes, as a event manager, I failed terribly in budgeting. Kind of over spent by quite a fare bit and so I top-up the amount from my own pocket. Anyways, it's rather fulfilling to take a short break and do something against normal routines.

MARSH MELLOWS~!
THANKS FOR THE SPEAKER IRENE!
A5: WINTER MELON TEA <3
CAPTION: IRENE "XIONG MAO" FACE.
"MY YELLOW TEETH" :((
SHARON. AMY.
LOOK AT MY SHAG FACE AFTER FIGHTING THE FIRE.
JUMP SHOT BY GEORGE.
XM. ME. AMY. JOANNE. ERICK.
ADORA.
THANKS BBQ WHOLESALE~!
ON A ROMANTIC NIGHT. . .
DARYL- THE FIRE-FIGHTER.
RONG WEI.
AMY.
(I THINK SHE LOOKS PRETTY IN THIS PHOTO)
OF COURSE, WE HAD LOTS OF FOOD.
AMELIA. SHARON.


Thanks Irene for booking the BBQ pit.
Thank to all who have attended the BBQ.
Thanks for helping out with the pit Daryl.

LASTLY, THANKS GOD FOR THE LOVELY WEATHER AND PROVISION! :)


I may not have headed to where I intended, but I think I have ended at where I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment