Sunday, November 04, 2012

BONDS.

Say hello to the kids that I am tutoring at MKFC!
This week is their exams and I really hope they will pass their exams.
If not, what for I commit every Monday of my time to go down and tutor them right?

ELYN. ME. ZHENG ZHONG.
ELYN. ME. ZHENG ZHONG. GORDAN.
Kind of miss those times that I get to see them everyday at my work place.
But they are still lively and annoying as ever.
Hopefully, they will like the carnival that the committee is planning right now! 

<3
This photo really made my day with my friend show it to me.
At least I got something happy to remember during my really down times.
So does that mean when I am unhappy, I just need to look at pictures and think of people that are dear to me? Hmmm, probably. At the very least, I kind of smiled.

A lot of things have changed ever since this I went for this trip.
If this trip didn't take place, will things still be how it used to be?
Was telling a friend that it is important that we don't make a friend do what you think is the best for them.
Because ultimately, it's their life.
In the midst of everything, be that pillar of support for them. Backing them up always.
That...is good enough, no?

No matter how much change you see, at the end of the day, we are all the same.
Stubborn and always wanting more.
That's why things are so complicated, because we don't know how to deal with the "change".


Sometimes, it's as simple as adding 1+1, why complicate it?

No comments:

Post a Comment