Tuesday, November 13, 2012

FEELINGS

I realized I am quite "far away" from the people of God- church. Didn't attend service for 2 weeks already. And recently, my phone died on me, hence no SMS from pastor daily also. On top if that, there is this event that I am planning for with MKFC. Honestly speaking, I don't even think they need my help- I am just there because I used to be there for previous carnivals, at least this is how I think. Quite screwed up for a person who is in the youth leadership huh?
I seriously think there is something wrong with me.
#hownowbrowncow

Anyways, I am currently trying to learn this song!
The lyrics of this song is really meaningful- at least to me.
Recently, everyone that is close to me are into relationships.
I am pretty sure I don't want to be in any relationship now..but sometimes, I also feel lonely.
Looking for a best friend who can always be there for me when I need it.
Below got this video on this guy playing the song!
I hope to be able to play this meaningful song and sing it.




EOM- THE WHITE GANG
I am making new friends again.
But that doesn't mean I'll forget about my other friends.
But on the other hand, will they forget about those good times we shared?
Because I never intended to be a "HI-BYE" friend.

A BUSY WEEK AHEAD!

I am depressed because I know where I am right now, is not where I should/ want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment