Monday, November 26, 2012

THANKS-GIVING DAY~

Thanks Giving Day was over a few days ago, I think?
Nonetheless, I would still want to make this post to thank God for everything even if it's over.
It has truly been an amazing journey in RP up till now.
All the people who make me who I am now.

Y1S1! ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLE!
Y1S2! ALL THE BIMBO(S).
Y2S1! "KAN"!
Y2S2! CURRENT CLASS
They have made-up part of my life in RP- a fun and meaningful one.
Yes, we might have parted ways and will not see each other, one thing is for sure..
We share the same memories in class- laughing, lunching, playing and going crazy at times.
I learnt that I should be too selfish and have everyone in my life.
So, just remember those good times and catch up when we can.
That's enough. 

GEnReans!
Yes, I may have lots of complains and everything.
But after all the thick and thins we went through as a club through the performances...
I kind of realized I would have regretted more if I didn't join this club.

ALL THE AWESOME PEOPLE I MET IN SOH! :)
TEAM ACE-SOME!
All the crazy people during CAMP RENAISSANCE!
ZLSCC!
Who says a church must be big in order to "function"?
Thank God for this church- all my ganma and ganpa who takes care of me.
Pastor who help me make my decisions.
TDY for the fellowship and accountability.
Love you guys! <3

To my special groups of friends!
~NOT BY ORDER~ 

ARIEL
My three semester friend!
Honestly, I never thought we would have come this far together for three semester!
Thanks for always buying breakfast for me and giving me advise when I need it.
Thanks for making feel easy to be with, going into heart-to-heart talks.
Love you!

TRACY
Thank her for being my listening ear always, listening to my complains and frustrations in my life.
Also, for motivating when I needed it.
Always looking out for me.
Love you too!

CHIA MENG
Thank this guy for always being half of an ass! HAHA!
Thanks him for always giving me a chance to counsel him.
Thank him for allow me to bully him!! :)
Thank him for making the effort to try to know me and get to tolerate my XYZ attitude on him.
I hope he knows I love him too, HAHAHAHA despite everything.

TERENCE
This guy is another side of the ass! HAHA. A team-mate of Chia Meng, to be exact.
Thank him for also tolerating my XYZ attitude.
Thank him for also letting me bully him!
Thank him for being so...open in his thoughts too, so transparent.
Thank him for taking care of me also! :)
Love this brother too!

IRENE
Haha, if she sees this, I am so going to be died :/
Nonetheless, Irene, thank you for still being there despite so many things that have happened.
Thank you for being so fun and violent.
Still remember us arguing on the first day we met? HAHA!
Love you too sister!

DAVINNA
Ohhh DAAAAA-VINAAAAAAA~
Thank you for always being so true in your opinions, really made me think a lot.
Hope I have become a better person!
Thanks for encouraging me always too girl~
Love you!

MARCUS
Hey buddy! I realized we never take any photo together :(
Thank God for this brother of mine, always being there even in the wee-hours.
Thank God for all the good/bad times we shared in B32 working together, doing crazy staffs.
Let's continue to work hard alright?!
Love you too buddy!

JOLENE
Thank God for this Jo's family.
It has truly been a blessing to know you and your family.
Thank God for your papa too- he kind of changed the way I view things too.
Still remember those times we were in bible study class, dozing off. HAHA.
And those times when we were with Johnathan, AhBoon, Janice & Zhong Ren? HAHA.
Love you too sister!

MY FAMILY!
I don't really show it, but I really thank God for you two!
Imagine how lonely I will be without you two bickering with me.
Also thank God for a Dad that never gave up.
LOVE YOU ALL TOO! <3

FLAME AWARD!

CERTIFICATE!
So proud to receive this award, really thank God.
Also, my Merit Award too~

Ok, there is so many things we can thank God for, and my list goes on!
And there is so many thing little things we can give-thanks for.

Problem is...do we dare to make people feel appreciated?
Having said this, the fear is that the appreciation is not reciprocated.
Some name it pride while other name it fear.
Whatever it is, let make every effort to make people feel appreciated.
Yes, many things may have happened here and there...
But learning to overlook things is also part of maturing, right?
I am trying very hard too...

Of course, talk is cheap.
Show your appreciation through your actions, not just words.


We are all kings of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment