Monday, December 10, 2012

DECEMBER

It is exactly 6 days to my 2 weeks of term break. I am not sure if it is a holiday for me or not though...I have lots of activities that are packed in just that two weeks worth of holidays and on top of that preparing for UT2- both the marketing and business plan proposal. Honestly, I prefer to do UT then do proposal because I think there is just so much things to do.

An overview of my schedule...

BONDFEST- 15 Dec 2012
YOUTH CAMP- 18 to 20 Dec 2012
CREATE COMMUNICATION WORKSHOP- 20 to 21 Dec 2012
SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW WITH MBS- 21 Dec 2012

With this, my first week of holidays is gone...

Sigh...moving on, will be my beloved GEnRe. I need to pass down to my juniors by December. But problem is we are still deciding who to placed in which role. I personally think it is tough because we all mixed ability with impression and friendship- which would in turn complicate the decision making process. This is the time where I have to "play the bad guy"- making objective decision even if my members is going to not like it.

Then of course, I am working. And it just so happens that my manager decides to send me for NEA course together with a food and hygiene course because he needs me to be certified. I am more then happy to attend this course because the company is footing the course fees and the certificate will benefit me but there is exams at the end of the day and on top of it, it is a full day course!! Yes, I know I am complaining again as usual. More importantly, nobody is going with me. This...SUCKS BIG TIME.

And last but not least, is the proposals! I am not sure how I am going to it, but I hope someone can do it with me, especially EOM because it is individual work. Then, I hope my Entrepreneurship team will pull through this business plan man. Then, I am still considering Ms Ow's offer to join the marketing competition where if my group wins, I will get internship to London at some place...she seemed quite keen for me to join the competition, nonetheless, if I have to reject her, I will.

I promised to reflect on 2012 during my holidays. Shall find one day to push everything aside.

Anyways...I watched some Taiwan movie online because I wasn't able to watch it in cinema when it is out because of age restrictions! I thought the shows brings out different values and aspect of life.

YOU ARE THE APPLE OF MY EYE.
This show is quite funny if you were to imagine how it is being filmed.
Nonetheless, I like the story-line.
The main actor quite pretty, haha.
Brings back my secondary school memories...

MONGA.
 After watching this show, I think it talks about brotherhood?
Because they cared for one another too much- hence, killed one another in the end.
I was reflecting how much my friends would do for me.
I saw this saying that goes "Instead of appreciating everything, you expect it.."
I kind of hit me because during my birthday, I expected my friends to buy cake and celebrate with me, which did happened. See the link now? I expected it instead of appreciating it.
Reflecting on sequences of event here and there...
Anyways, there is my favorite male actor in this show, Ethan Ruan. HAHA.

Alright, I have more to blog, but have not time.
Shall do it next time.

What if I am not ready to let you go?

---End---

No comments:

Post a Comment