Tuesday, January 03, 2012

My END OF 2011.

Yet another blog post~ How’s holidays so far? For me, it is still not too shabby. Haven’t really been blogging because I am really busy. But guess what? Holidays is over and tomorrow it gonna be back to school, books, teachers, friends...and RJ for me. Hahahahaha! 


For me this is how I spend me second week of holiday...

Youth Camp
Firstly, I think I will start with youth camp! This youth camp is kind of special for me because I’ve found the confidence in believing that God is always there for me; all I need to do is to look out for him. Of course, not to mention the speaker for the camp is really good! No doubts that he has been in the youth ministry for 20 years; because he is really good at catering to us; the youths. Just a glance through his slides presentation, it’s speaks volumes of his experiences being in the youth ministry. I was also touched by God when he released the word of prophecy to the boys; right at the moment he shared it, I knew it was me because there was this stirring in my heart and I broke down. He also came to pray for me; what’s amazing is that I didn’t even see him before and he knows where I am standing with God; I believe it has to be a divine arrangement. What really blew me away was this sentence he made while praying for me. He said, ‘Do not let the godly-man inside of you fade…’ and I’ve got the answer I was looking for all this time.  God is good. 

Of course, this camp is also a relaxing camp. The games planned were fun and engaging; especially the RUNNING MAN and not to mention, the eggs! On top of that, the BBQ wasn’t that bad too- because we BBQ-ed a turkey weighing 7.5kg if I am not wrong; it is definitely one of the ‘wow’ factor of this camp. Well, I was pretty much ministered and I have found myself renewed in the presence of God. I am sure I wasn’t the only one; overall good job planning committee~ 


CHANGI FERRY POINT!
(Y)
OUR ROASTED TURKEY!
MY GROUP!
DEREK ELEAZAR
MISSING: LUKE, JOHN
JIEJIE DIANE & RACHAEL! 
AIQI. DEBBIE. DOROTHEA. BRENT.
ISA! ABANGGGG~
DEBBIE. BEN. DIANE.
EDWARD THE BAD WOLF.
DEREK THE WOLF DEFENDER. 

ISA & THE ONE OF THE 10 COMMANDMENTS.

WILD BOAR!
UGLY UGLY UGLY!
HMMMM....
FACIAL -.-
ME. IKE.
THROWING SUPER RING.
HAHAHAHAHA. DOROTHEA & JOANNE.
Ohhh, whoever's idea was this, I thought it was a great way to end the camp off! By having this game. Kudos if you 'volunteered' your face for facial~ 

WORSHIPING ~
NIGHT SESSION.
CLEMENT THE GUITARIST!
LOG-CAKE! THANKS AUNTIE PAULINE.
THIRDAYOUTH SHIRT.
TDY! <3
Thanks for all your hard work in the planning; Joanne, Marcus, Clement, Yanling, Philip, Becky, Ben and Pastor.  Oh, God thanks for the really fine weather and everyone who made time for it! <3

Credit Derek for these photos.

*I realized that Pastor wasn't really in any photos. Hmmmm....

Time really does fly. I was only Primary6 when I join ZLSCC. Now? I'm in poly! I did see some changes in me; well at least physically I grew .___. HAHAHAHAHA! I will still be living, loving, praying for God and to God.


KRR
Secondly, back to work. Guess what? This is my first time spending Christmas working. I guess I have to get use to this feeling of not being able to celebrate different special occasions? I kind of regretted working after knowing that there is a harvest event in church; but I gave my schedule so no choice. But I really thank God that there wasn’t a lot of people coming to Kenny Roger to dine in itself; but instead we had lots of take away and advance orders. So being a waiter itself, I wasn’t busy at all.


NEW BADGE.
NEW UNIFORM.


Other than that, we all got new name tags; as well as new names? I have a friend called Reiko who decided to give me a new name, Mohammad Edward- something like that. But guess what? Cynthia and I gave a nicer name! Siti Bte Reiko Najib (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!). Irene git herself Irene D/O Vasamtham. Cynthia; I forgot. But whatever it is, this is one of the most memorable time where I worked together with the KRR team. God bless them all~

BBQ
Thirdly would definitely be the GenRE BBQ! It was held at ZhiYing’s house. Honestly, I thought this BBQ is quite a failure at first because ‘there wasn’t enough food’. But after thinking, everyone enjoyed didn’t they? It is really about food? Or the company you get? Anyways, it doesn’t matter because we all had fun! Oh, I have a confession to make; the games that you all played that day? It was all a last minute thing; I didn’t like ‘planned’ it. HAHAHAHAHA! But, I think they was enjoying themselves?


WE. THE WHITE PPL!
FARID. HUIYI. AMELIA. WENDY. ME.
MY GUITAR CLIQUE!
GENREans! :)
I didn't regret joining this IG. In fact, I thank God for all the new people I have met; they are all so fun and always trying very hard to perfect their playing skills. Looks like I have a long way to go.

MUST. NOT. GIVE. UP.

'CLASS BONDING'
Lastly, would be the supposedly class outing. How should I put it? It was a failure ‘class’ outing because only Greg, Deshawn, Sherye, Fatin, Elfin and Weiling came. But guess what? We still had fun roller blading (not the falling down part).

This is how the event went
  1. We were supposed to meet at 1; but we were all late; including me.
  2. I reached at 2; but I am the first to reach although I am 1 hour late.
  3. I had a lonely lunch at MacDonalds.
  4. Greg & Sherye came.
  5. We went to the beach and walk for a while; enjoying the sea-breeze; see some crabs.
  6. Fatin and Elfin came; followed by Deshawn.
  7. We decided to rent roller blades.
  8. WeiLing came!
  9. We decided to dinner at Parkway.
  10. Went to Banquet.
  11. Dear Greg keeps swearing because of the food.
  12. Went to eat dessert; grass jelly.
  13. Went to walk around I12 KATONG.
  14. Home sweet home.
Thank God again for the perfect weather. Thanks to those that made the effort to come! <3


WeiLing!
Elfin & Greg
SHERYE. ME. FATIN.
DESHAWN.
We roller-bladed.

SHERYE. ELFIN. GREG.
We all fall sometimes. During that day, I think also all of them fell hard to the ground, but still they got back up and retry blading. I think that should be the spirit! Because falling is a process we all have to go through; be it falling physically, emotionally or spiritually, this process helps us to grow and make us who we are. This is something I have learn in 2011.

Not forgetting W24H CLIQUE <3 We had a mini-catch up dinner to celebrate Christmas. Had a great time with them! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

TABLE SETTING.





<3
Shall end this post with all some of the Christmas presents I received. 
Thanks for all the present~


TIDBITS ~
BOOK .___.
MORE THAN WORDS.



CHOCOLATES!
THANKS GIRLS! <3 #RAINBOW CUPCAKES.
THIS IS HOW IT LOOKS LIKE.
WRIST-BANDS.
SHIT?!
Thanks for all the presents!
HAHAHAHA, didn't post all the presents because I was too lazy.
Anyways; thank God for 2011 again~

ME- 2011
ME- 2012
HAVE DECIDED TO CUT MY HAIR SHORT.
2011 has ended. 2012 is here. What have I done in 2011? This, I don't really care. Because I shall look forward. Yups, and I am going to try taking up the challenge Uncle Johnathan gave to the church; making impossible dreams. 


Hmmmm, but I haven really thought of it but I want a change. The past I cannot change; but the present and the future can still be changed. I believe; therefore I can. Some people fear change because they don't know what would happen to them in the near future; this is where faith comes in. I choose to believe God has the best plan for me and my life; the choice is always there; it is whether you take it or leave it.


For now, shall live life to the fullest. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR~
Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment