Saturday, January 07, 2012

My first week of 2012.

My first week of 2012 goes something like this...

KRR Staff Appreciation Dinner
I went for staff appreciation dinner on the 4th. Was rather surprise that KRR actually have so many staffs! But why is it always the case that my dear manager Ryan always have 'not enough people'? HAHAHAHA. Anyways, I went there with XueYi and Cynthia. Honestly speaking, the journey from school to Holland outlet was quite exceptionally weird; maybe because we do not really know each other yet? Anyways, on that day, I was actually wearing formal to school. Me, being lazy, decided not to bring extra clothes; so I look rather eccentric because almost everyone is so casually dressed. Nonetheless, I enjoyed myself and the games was actually quite fun. Not to mention, I even got myself a coffee maker because of the lucky draw. HAHA! 

DOOR GIFTS.

CLAPPERS.

LIGHTING AT HOLLAND OUTLET.

ME. JUAN.

DECORATIONS.

THE FOOD.

(Y)

MY FOOD.

SUDOKU .____.

<3 BALLOONS WITH OUR SIGNATURES.

RICO. ANDRA. SALES. HAN. ME.

ME. JOLIBEE.

MY EX MANAGER CAL & MY CURRENT MANAGER MISS ONG.

ME. XUEYI.

ME. REIKO.

ME. CYNTHIA.

REIKO. AH SHENG~

MY COFFEE MAKER. LOL.

Dinner with SECONDARY SCHOOL MATES.
It has been a long time since I ever catch-up with my secondary school friends; whatever reasons it may be. Anyways, I am still glad I managed to go because I actually had meeting before that; GenRE meeting. I did enjoy myself although I do feel that 'distance' between us because of the fact that we are walking different paths now. But what's important is that we still, once in awhile, hang out together like those good-old-days.

18 CHEF MENU.

MY CHEESE-BAKED PASTA.

CALAMARI~

SAMBA CHEESE FRIES.

POP-CORN CHICKEN.

ICE-CREAM.

ME. LOWELL.

ME. YI HUI.
We CAM-WHORE after eating with Evan's laptop! :)





May our friendship last <3

Steam-Boat~
I just had steam-boat with Greg, Isabelle and WeiLing. Had a fun time with them! Although the steamboat-ing wasn't as good as we thought it will be but we still did eat quite a lot, didn't we? So Greg, if you are reading this, I want to tell you that it wasn't a fail event; because we did enjoy what? Cheer up a little ya, bro? Anyways, back to topic, I have steam-boated quite a few times in this '天天火锅' stall but sad to say, this time it was one of the cannot-make-it steam-boat because the meat cooking thingy is not hot at all. On top of that, the fire keeps going off. At the very least, I did eat lots of MEATBALLS <3 HAHAHAHAHAHA! 

MEAT-BALLS!

HMMMM, I forget what this it...

THE ANNOYING THINGY THAT CANNOT COOK.

MORE FOOD.

ME. GREG. WEILING. ISABELLE.

GREG, ISABELLE. WEILING.

THANKS WEILING FOR THE TREAT ON SNAPPLE MANGO.
This week was rather relaxing although it is the start of school after break.
Thank God for that.

Of course, this week wasn't all-smooth-going. I had GenRE committee meeting. And I am sure they have all notice my ridiculously-extra-black-face. ZhiYin asked me if I am fine, I faked a smile and replied nothing is wrong. Obviously, she infer that I wasn't happy; which was not wrong. I am not sure what the source of this 'ridiculously-extra-black-face' is but I think they just do not know me well enough. At the same time, it is not their fault because they are not obligated to know me. Anyways, if I were to think logically, it there really a need for a event-manager position? I went for the meeting and I didn't really talk much because Sharon said there wasn't really anything; after the meeting, I only have extra files in my laptop that contains information I need to know- this I thought really wasted my time. On top of that; the files I received got virus! This made me extra pissed, really pissed to the max!! Think on the bright side, at least I attended this meeting. Really sorry to those whom I have promise to study with but in the end didn't.

I don't want to end this post with unhappy things. So I decided to continue...

I brought this book called 'What am I going to do with my life'. I was telling my buddy; Marcus the other day that I have stopped reading it. But guess what? I am at Pg40 now! So proud of myself because I actually spend my time on the train; while travelling to school in the morning reading this book! HAHA, good thing that YanLing encouraged me to buy; at least I am doing some reading right? Also, I managed to picked up the number of times I am reading the bible this week despite my tiredness, busy-ness and no-time-ness.

All glory back to God! <3

I am going to study FANANCIAL ACCOUNTING with my meh-meh friend tomorrow; Jaslyn! Hope I will be able to help her out. 

To all having UT(s), all the best!
Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment