Monday, January 16, 2012

What have I done?!

I am blogging again because there is just too many things on my mind; I don't even know where to begin. Maybe this song would best represent how I am feeling now?


This song is quite meaningful, right?

I shall start from this. I came to realized I am always thinking of her. And the best of everything, I do it unknowingly. I don't know how to make the feeling stop; how great of me knowing that I cannot expect much and yet think so much. A lot of my friends ask why I like her? Well, I like her because she is sometimes quite stupid (in a cute and positive way), always thinking for others and she's kind-hearted.  I am sure those who know her would agree with me. Most importantly I feel easy with her around; or at least up till her start avoiding me. And finally, the moment of truth...she replied me 'NO'! </3

There is like a avalanche of questions which I, finally got the answer- it kind of relieved me a little but at the same time, it welled up some bit of negativity in me. Maybe because of the reason she gave me? Oh well... Anyways, my stand is that if I continue to press on, am I a little too much? Some might argue that I don't like her enough but, truth is, don't you get annoy when you already said no to a relationship and yet this person persist like some fly? Wouldn't the slightest bit of good impression turn into hate the next next minute? This, is something I fear most. 

Why? Because my last 'relationship' brought an end to my clique; which left my lonely and sad. Maybe a better word would be broken? In the midst of everything, a lot of things happen and many misunderstandings now are left hanging there; where explanations wouldn't change anything and a 'sorry'...would probably be not enough.

Now, I am trying to talk to her, as a friend but she really disappoint me. She gave me a promise not to avoid me. But this promise seemed too easy to be true. I don't really know the real reason, but I know I need to resolve this awkwardness because it is doing us nothing good. I wished I had more self-control and then none of this would have happen, right?

I DONT WANT IT TO END THIS WAY! :(((

Can all this be salvage? I am trying very hard to do save our friendship.
But didn't she said that it takes two hands to clap?
Oh well...meanwhile just continue trying...


MFF's MUDPIE.
 This mudpie is so nice! I recommend too all that like chocolate and dislike chocolate. Have a try because it really brings chocolate ice-cream to a whole new level- coming from one who do not like chocolate ice-cream and have sensitive teeth. Haha..


GREG. ME. WEILING. ISABELLE. FREDA.
I really don't regret coming to RP. I know I have repeated this in my previous blog post, but hey, friends are a big part of everybody's life right? There are just like a brick of walls, you can lean on them and they will always be there want I need them <3. Not forgetting my buddy Marcus! :))


(Y)
Going through different seasons in my life. But I will always remember, I have God with me. 
His plans are to prosper me.
His ways are more prefect than me.
I only see the small picture but he sees the bigger picture.
Thank God for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment