Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2D1N WITH W24H.

Yesterday, I went for my Y1S1 class chalet. As usual, I always anticipate the fun that we will have when we come together despite the fact that I hardly get to meet up with them. This is the class' third chalet by far. And each time, we do different crazy things. Just imagine us having pillow and blanket fights during the night. Anyways, the short catch-up was a time well spent for me. It was really relaxing though- I talked to Dave for quite some time by the pool while the others bath and so on. And after we all bathed, like what most of chalet does, we all form a circle and share stories and stuffs like that. Although it was just 2D1N, really appreciate those who planned and also those who actually made the effort to come time after time for meet-ups.

KEYS
THE PLACE WE HAD OUR BED WAR.
LIVING ROOM.
PREPARING THE FOOD.
CHILLER.
SNACKS.
CREDIT TO DAVE FOR THIS METHOD OF ROASTING MARSHMALLOWS~
STINGRAYS. SNAPPLE FISH.
BBQ PIT.
GUO CONG PROMOTING THIS BBQ SAUCE :(
THE COLOR SO NICE RIGHT?
GUESS WHO COOKED?
MAHJONG.
BAILEYS!
WEN FUNG. ME. ARTHUR. GUO CONG. DAVE.
ME. WEN FUNG. ARTHUR. GUO CONG. DAVE. JOO HWEE. TESSA.
YI JIN.
MISSING: BIANCA. ZUHAIR. MUSTAFA. JEREEN. MICHELLE.
This night went past us pretty fast. I am sure we all had fun one way or another. 
Looking forward to the next time we hang out again! 
W24H <3

 And after that, despite my being so tired. I went to meet pastor for lunch for some chit-chat session so I left the chalet slightly earlier. I told him about how Terence and CM join my working and how they are coping with some of the irritating people at my workplace. Also about some of the frustrations of my life. I was glad he laughed all the way at how I managed to talk and elaborate so much about people who are just annoying and just wants to find fault with me. Felt quite good to be able to have someone with good listening ears and hear me out. Thanks Pastor! :)

After that, I headed home and sleep all the way. And later on, met up with Terence and CM for dinner I suppose and some shopping for the BKK trip. I guess I was too tired from the chalet, didn't really have the mood to shop nor entertain them. I think I am quite scary sometimes when I am angsty? Just got the feel from their expressions. Anyways, hope they don't mind because IT'S ONLY 1 MORE DAY TO OUR BKK TRIP! Really looking forward to it.


As planned, I am going to relax and enjoy myself!
No thinking of problems from IG, school, family, church.
Just going to enjoy myself with the people I hang out with! :)

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment