Saturday, September 01, 2012

FRIENDS.

I finally finished my last paper of this semester! All the anxiety and torturous nights of revisions are finally coming to an end because here comes my September holidays! Looking at my schedule, I will be really busy as usual- so packed. But I hope in this short break, I will be able spend a little more time on myself. So I will really be looking forward to the BKK trip with my poly cliques- besides, its my first time travelling abroad without my parents. Anyways, would really like to thank my wonderful classmates that made this semester fun and nothing else but fun! Hope to keep in touch! :)

THANKS MR RUSSELS FOR THE TREAT IN SWENSENS! <3
#Y2S1

Today, despite having my last paper in school, I didn't miss the opportunity to visit my beloved teachers! I woke up really early in the morning to find out that it's raining. This made me rather reluctant to step out of the house, but nonetheless, I managed to flag a cab. I visited BMSS first- there were really lots of flash-back of my secondary school days be it good or bad. The first place I head for was D&T room! So glad to see Uncle Tan and Mr Foo still there, the same as ever. This Yi Hui & Sheril still can do key chains for themselves- so I did a bit of gbuffing, filing and cutting of acrylics. Those were really the days. And so, after that, I headed to the staff room with Jiamin but no teachers were there. And then I saw my Chinese teacher, Mdm Chen Jing. She is still the same as ever, comparing my siblings with me. But glad to have seen her, although she forget my name.

UNCLE TAN!
ME. UNCLE TAN. YIHUI.
HONGJIE. ME. EDNA. JIAMIN.
SHERIL. YIHUI.
We headed to the AVA room to find the rest of the teachers. And yes, I found Ms Nora and some of my classmates. Ms Nora is still as funny as ever- still can ask me if I have girlfriend. We catch-up a little here and there together with Wei Kiat, Tong Sheng and Hong Jie. To my surprise, the topic was on girlfriends. Things never change when Wei Kiat is around- the sex-pert! And after that, we went for lunch in AJISEN and that's how it was.

GROUP PHOTO!
MS NORA. JIAMIN..
LUNCHED AT AJISAN.
"YOU DON'T SAY?!"
So, I traveled to RMPS with Yi Hui with two flowers! One for Mr Yeong and the other for Miss Govi. Well, saw many familiar faces like all the kids that I came to MKFC, my sister's friends, Eleazar's cliques, Timothy, Wei Cong and so many more. I certainly felt a sense of belonging to be in RMPS. Anyways, we only saw Mr Yeong because Miss Govi was sick! Quite disappointed. But, glad to know that both of them are doing well! And so, we took quite alot of pictures in this Tamil classroom with Lydia, Su Yi, Zhong Ren and Yi Hui- I have no idea why we choose to be there.

YIHUI WITH THE FLOWERS FOR MS GOVI~
ME. MR YEONG. YIHUI. ZHONG REN.
WHATEVER IS IN THE TAMIL ROOM...
STAFF-ROOM
JEREMY. SUYI. YIHUI. LYDIA. MR YEONG.





And then, because I left because I had exams. So I met up with Terence and headed to school. A bit turn off, but I had no choice too. But the paper was really easy! Haha, don;t know if it is a good or bad thing.

Then after the paper was suppose to head to Safra to meet up with my primary school clique- but in the end, we headed to town for dinner instead. And so I travel down to town with dear Terence again. Talked a lot more than usual- this brother of mine always surprises my with those words that comes out of his mouth. But I know he also went through quite a fair bit in life and he bury it somewhere deep inside his heart.

Anyways, then headed to SCAPE for buffet dinner but we ended up in Javier's instead for XYZ reasons. And after that, we headed to Starbucks to chill, play games and talk crap just like those primary school days. Mr Yeong is as funny as ever, he can literally make joke out of like anything and everything. And despite our efforts in not trying to let him paid, he still did. A teacher is always a teacher- we will always be like students in his eyes.

Really hope this friendship will keep on going just like what was proposed - a 10 years anniversary for us. Like what Mr Yeong said, this bond is not easy to come by, so we have to cherish it. And like I always say, little efforts goes a long way. Anyways, wishing all the teachers a very HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!


TO MY PRIMARY SCHOOL CLIQUE! <3

 Anyways, I forget to blog about this because I was too busy. Before my exams, Esther (my childhood friend) organised a potluck party for us to catch up at Annicia's house. I am suppose to baked cheesecake, while Esther whip up her chocolate fried rice and Annicia provide some drinks and snacks. The two boys, just come and eat. Although Esther didn't cook her chocolate fried rice, I thank God she baked pizza. I think she got the potential to open up and shop with more practice. And of course, I did my first ever cheesecake alone! Although, it wasn't as nice is it should be. I had two blisters on both my thumb after baking it because of the digestive biscuit. Anyways, I am damn proud of myself because my family like it alot! :)


CHEESECAKE!
MY ONE WHOLE AFTERNOON OF HARD-WORK!




COCK-TAIL FOR THE BOYS!
NATA-DE-COCO PLUS COCK-TAIL = SHIOKNESS!

THE VODKA~
I really had fun that night. And I was pretty sure we were all drunk! I drink one shot, whole body red already..and not to mention me losing the game that we played so many times. After that, we watch horror movie. Can you imagine us watching horror movie but laughing at the ghost in the state of being drunk? And this Esther even poured water on my while I was sleeping and I even tried to take off my top. See how drunk I was? This is another set of friends that I do not want to lose.

Sometimes, I really need to think. There is really more to the word life- not just money can buy. Yes, I may not have the best of everything, but I can make the best out of everything I have. I have been really down for this whole week but now as I am blogging, I felt a lot better because I was reminded that I have pull through so many trials and I am still too early to give up. Well, mentally does matter whether you can overcome the problem or not. I have overlooked many things, but now, I'm not anymore.

A song by Font Minor- Remember The Name
10% luck
20% skill
15% concentrated power of will
5% pleasure
50% pain..

So what's my 100% altogether?

I'm definitely more capable than this!
Till then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment