Monday, September 10, 2012

NOW & THEN.


Yet another Sunday have passed. Since its holidays now, I have been working more than usual, partly also because I have more friends working with me. It has always been that case- because I have friends, I work. I have to say, working with people whom you like to work with makes a hell lot of difference in terms of work experience. And because I am working with Hannah today, I finally understood what it means to be "tortured" by her. But nonetheless, we did pull through the flood of orders, despite several mistakes done. Then again, Hannah helped my close most of the stations today, so overall, she's still not that bad, at least she was a lot faster then me in cleaning up. Well, I have been working in KRR for quite sometime and I sure did learn a lot from my colleagues there. Time really does fly- it only seemed like I just joined the KRR family. Anyways, I still have much to learn.

Anyways, this week, I went for a mini-catch-up session with some of my secondary school friends. The turnout wasn't that great because I think it was too last minute, if not, everyone was busy that day. Well, we went for dinner at ThaiExpress and then movie together. Really glad to have meet up, although we didn't talk a lot. The ending for "Imprefect" was quite unexpected, but I like how it was film though. Especially the fact that the little girl in the show had many crying scenes- which really makes me wonder how she manage to have cried so much and be so into her character at such young age. Anyways, it not a bad movie to watch. After after movie, went to 18CHEF for some chillax time.

SAMBAL CHEESE FRIES.
18CHEF'S BANANA EXPLOSION.
And finally, I went to Great World to meet Terence and Chia Meng for supper. We went to SPIZE. Funny thing is, the told me that they just spent what they have earned for that day. But we had a good time talking and eating over supper. Still going to say this again- I am looking forward to BKK trip with them! :)

And so, I am going to blog about my IG again- GEnRe. I feel really sad because my bathc of seniors are all not longer as motivated as before. Its used to be livelier when they are around. Even my vice-president is not coming as often as she should be. But I was really glad that I was bold enough to tell my conductor about my call of duty and the entire situation of the committee, no harm being transparent right? Beside, hiding the truth will not benefit the IG too in the long run. Probably there will be a change of events which may make me want to stay- my juniors. Anyways, we are finally designing the new club t-shirts! Quite excited about it because the design this year looks quite fresh and nice.

RONG WEI'S DESIGN
 I particularly liked this design because it says it all with a guitar.
It looks really nice and it does reflect more than what that meets the eye.
GEnRe is really more than just an IG- I hope it will be a place where true friendships are forged.
And also, a place where we all can learn something new about guitar.

I am also looking forward to the night cycling this year and the BBQ that I will be planning.
The fact that we have juniors every year makes the experience different every time, despite doing the same thing over and over again.
Hope they will be able to do me proud, although I am not close to any of them...

Anyways, I know I haven't been going to church. Sometimes, I really wonder, how is feeling Pastor really reacting when I don't turn up for church- angry, sad, disappointed? He has really been faithful in delivering those text message early in the morning which really encourages me sometimes. Look at myself, I didn't even survive texting my cell group members for maybe less than 1 month? Don't even think I live up to the name of a cell-group leader. Anyways, probably I am thinking too much- maybe my absence didn't make a difference. Whatever it is, I have a community carnival at hand to plan for with Brent on what games to play. Not sure if it is a good or bad thing- but, I need all the experience I can get from planning a event. Well, really need to buck up on my reading of the bible and also making my Thursday free for Bible class with Uncle Randy!! I know God is real, but I am not doing anything about it now as I used to have been, have I grow cold or perhaps I gave up praying, that's why. I might need some time to find my faith back again- was too taken a back when life is not taking the route that I wanted it to go.


And there you have it.
Till then...



No comments:

Post a Comment